PR FOR ARTISTS SEMINAR
FRIDAY, APRIL 1, 2016 7-10 PM
Learn more details,
buy your tickets
& RSVP below
RSVP TO PR FOR ARTISTS SEMINAR
The seminar is designed to address the basic nuts-and-bolts PR questions and to offer a blueprint for an effective marketing campaign. The seminar take artists through a step-by-step process focusing on how to utilize proven PR tools that can lead to both artistic fulfillment and financial success. PR for Artists seminars cover a wide range of topics, including:
- Why PR and marketing are essential for establishing a successful career in the arts.
- Discovering the Art of Marketing & PR.
- Developing media-savvy dynamic pitches that work.
- How to contact and pitch the media.
- Avoiding the “I can’t promote my own art” career trap.
- Why Effective PR is Effective Storytelling.
- Media training tips that work.
- Implementing an effective social media campaign.
- Melding your media relations campaign with your social media campaign.
- Working with a PR firm verses launching your own campaign.
Sidewalk Studio Theatre
4150 W Riverside Dr Ste D
Burbank, CA 91505